When purchasing one of our stunning Rafter T Ranch Co Belts please measure an existing belt you own to find your size. Follow the instructions below:
- Find a belt you already own and fits you well
- lay the belt out flat on the ground or table
- Try find a belt that does not have a big wave in it (this is a sign of streching and may alter the measurement slightly
- If possible remove the buckle. Or if not possible start your measurement form the area where the belt folds onto the buckle attachment. DO NOT INCLUDE THE BUCKLE IN YOUR MEASUREMENT.
- Measure your belt from the fold to the hole you wear it on. This is your belt length.
- Match you length to the measurements of the belts in stock.
THE BELT MEASUREMENTS ARE MEASURED AS PICTURED BELOW. ALWAYS GO UP A SIZE IF YOU ARE BETWEEN MEASUREMENTS.
- Find a shirt of similar style that you already own and fits you well.
- Lay it out flat assuring no folds
- Using a dressmakers tape measure the width and length as shown in the image below.
- If you are between sizes we recommend ordering the large of the two to be certain of fit.