Your TLC item has been made with love, and we want it to bring you joy for years to come. To care for your new jewlery please follow the rules below. This will prevent any un-wear and tear related damage.
YOUR JEWLERY SHOULD BE THE LAST THING YOU PUT ON AND THE FIRST THING YOU TAKE OFF EVERY DAY!
- Always store your jewlery in a clean, safe environment especially when travelling. Throwing them in your wallet or cup holder will leave them open to major damage
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the metal, and spray posts occasionally with ear safe disinfectant spray.
- Never wear your jewlery in water. This will significantly shorten the life of your product
- Earrings with tassels are best kept wrapped up to avoid kinks and fraying. A little bubble wrap or some cling wrap lightly wrapped around them when not in use will keep them fresh for when you are ready to rock them next!
- Try storing your earrings on the earring cards provided. This will keep them a) in pairs b) hanging straight c) less likely to have a post bend or break.
- Do not use jewlery cleaners on your TLC products. Jewlery cleaning agents are designed for silver or gold metals which can be harsh on your fashion jewlery